Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Kevin K. April 29th at The Mutiny in Chicago!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just a heads up to people in the area. Kevin K. will be throwing a record release party at The Mutiny. Ricky Rat is touring with him. I actually plan on crawling out of the wood work for this one!

    <font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ April 14, 2006 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Carl I. ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smackglittergrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When is it??? I'm gonna attempt to be there as well....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    2 weeks from tomorrow. Saturday, April 29th. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smackglittergrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thx for the info..you going?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You betcha!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are ya going?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •